On this day out, you will discover:
- 3 unique spots, presented by a guide from the Sierre Tourist Office
- 5 iconic wines from 5 wine producers of the Sierre region
- An “assiette valaisanne” (a traditional “Valaisan platter” of charcuterie, bread and cheese) for you to enjoy during the tour.
- An authentic Valaisan meal including a main course and a dessert
- You will receive a “local kit” in the form of a rucksack at the start of the tour
- Exclusive and unparalleled access to 3 unique spots in Sierre
- Detailed presentations on the places you visit and the wines you taste.
- A perfect get-together
- An experience that you can enjoy on foot or on an e-bike
Some practical information:
- Tours start every Friday at 10.30 am (other days and times are available upon request)
- The meeting point is the Sierre Tourist Office
- Duration: about 2 hours and 30 minutes (not including the meal)
- Cost is CHF 99 if going on foot or with your own e-bike
- Cost is CHF 149 if you require an e-bike to be provided for you
- An alcohol-free version of the tour is available (fruit juice instead of wine)
- The tour is for 2 to 10 people (more than 10 people upon arrangement)
- Get in touch to request the date and time of your choice (subject to availability), at least 3 days before the desired date (Telephone: +41 (0)27 455 85 35, email: )
- If you require e-bikes to be provided for you, the tour starts at 10.30 am
- If you are taking a walking tour or providing your own e-bikes, the tour starts at 10.30 am or 3.30 pm.