- CHF 44.- per pass for all residents of the municipality of Sierre, on presentation of their identity card.
- CHF 54.- per pass for residents from the following district’s villages of Sierre: Anniviers, Noble-Contrée, Chalais, Chippis, Grône and St-Léonard and on presentation of their identity card and proof of residency.
- At the Counter: In CHF or by Twint or by credit card (except the Postcard) when you collect the card at the Tourist Office.
- Online: Credit card or Twint only.
Conditions of purchase:
- Purchase is possible at the counter of the Tourist Office Sierre in CHF or by credit card (except Post Card) without reservation.
- Online purchase is only possible if payment is done by credit card or Twint.
- Pick up at the counter at the Tourist Office only
- By picking up your SBB One-Day Travelpass, you must bring a valid identity card or proof of address so that we can verify your residence.
- If you don't bring these documents, or if it turns out that you are not registered as a resident of Sierre, you will not receive the SBB One-Day Travelpass (even if it has already been paid for) and no refund will be given.
On sale from:
A maximum of 2 calendar months before the validity date of the pass.
No refunds given.
N.B. reservations are not accepted, neither per e-mail, per phone or on site.
Availability of the cards
Our calendar enables you to check the availability of one-day travelpass on sale from our Tourist Office.
Save yourself a wasten journey.