An exceptional site for a high level aquatic offer during the summer period. . . . The Géronde basins are accessible to people with reduced mobility. Access to the lake is possible from the pool, but swimming is not supervised. It is possible to walk around the lake outside operating hours, from 7pm to 9am.
Les Bains de Géronde offers
- a swimming pool with 3 water lines of 25m
- a large basin with a tapering bottom
- a play area with water jets
- a 72m slide with separate arrival basin
- a bar with a terrace of 80m2
- 30 private cabins
- umbrellas and deckchairs
- Free Wifi
Operating period 2019
from Saturday 18th May 10am to Sunday 1st September 7pm.
10am - 8pm during school holidays
Contact Bains de Géronde Chemin du Grand Lac 27 3960 Sierre