The Guillamo swimming pool offers a 25-metre pool, a teaching pool with a tapering bottom, a wellness area (hammam, jacuzzi, sauna) and a refreshment bar. The water bodies are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Operating period 2019-2020
from Wednesday 4 September 2019 at 10am to Sunday 17 May 2020 at 5pm.
The last possible entry is set at half an hour before the pool closes. Please note: the Wellness Area is reserved for women on Thursday afternoons from 1pm to 4pm (except on public holidays and school holidays).
To meet customer expectations, the cash desk schedule has been modified. At the times indicated below, a ticket machine is available for the purchase of entrance tickets. Outside these days and hours, a cashier is at your disposal. Subscriptions (annual and 10 entry cards) can only be purchased in the presence of the cashiers.
Ticket machine schedule (closed cash desk)
- Monday: from 10am to 1pm
- Tuesday-Thursday-Friday: from 14h00 to 16h00 and from 19h15 to 20h30
- Wednesday: from 7:15 pm to 8:30 pm
- Swimming competitions: pools may be closed to the public. Information are posted at the entrance of the pool 2 weeks before.
- Saturday 7 December from 10am to 2pm: cantonal final of the Kids Ligue & Futura, a competition organised by the RSR (Région Suisse romande) in collaboration with the Sierre swimming club. Open to the public from 14h00.
- 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January
Opening timesOpen 7/7 from the 4th of September 2019 to the 17th mai 2020
Monday : 10h00 – 13h00
Tuesday - Friday : 10h00 – 21h00
Saturday : 10h00 – 18h00
Sunday : 10h00 – 17h00
Rue de Guillamo 3
+41 27 452 02 70